Christmas New Year and Epiphany 2019-2020
December 21st 2019 to January 6th 2020
From € 1,210 for 2 adults and 1 child, half board and Standard Room accommodation
Are you dreaming of spending New Year’s in the mountain with your children?
Make your wish come true and book a holiday that you and your family will always remember. Come to the Hotel Savoy and enjoy a wonderful Christmas break in a spectacular mountain setting.
Ho, ho, ho... Santa is coming!
On December 24th, we have a special guest arriving all the way from Lapland: have you any idea who that could be? That’s right, the real Santa Claus is bringing a bag of goodies for every child!
Our younger guests will have a chance to meet this famous gentleman in red, take some pictures together and unwrapping presents together.
We look forward to seeing the wonder in their eyes when they meet him!
Let's welcome the New Year together
On December 31st, we’ll be celebrating the New Year in the Val di Fassa with a delicious dinner specially prepared by our chefs.
There’ll be lots of excellent live music, so you can dance and have fun all the evening. And at the stroke of midnight, there’ll be toasts and good wishes!
The "Befana" arrives at night...
Listen up children: the dear old lady on her broomstick is coming on January 5th!
Will she bring you sweets or coal? You’d better be good while you’re on holiday!
Our hotel is geared to the needs of children, with lots of services and activities for them included in your holiday package:
- Help with children age 3 upward every day from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- New games room in the Hotel
- Playground in the snow
- 2 special dinners just for children
- Option of having lunch with our activity leaders, at the cost of € 15.00
- We take the children to the ski school (except on Saturdays)
While your children are having new adventures with their friends, you can enjoy a little well-deserved relaxation with your better half. All this is included in the price:
- Wellness Centre with Sauna, Turkish bath, relaxation area and herbal tea room
- Swimming pool and whirlpool bath with a fantastic view of Mount Catinaccio
- Two themed dinners a week, with the option of sampling local wines and craft beers
- Wi-Fi connection
Something special to do on holiday (paid activities)
The Hotel Savoy is on the Carezza Pass: just a few steps from the ski slopes and close to many hiking paths through some stunning and unspoiled natural settings. Here are some activities you can do with your partner:
- Guided snowshoe hike to see the sun set over Lake Carezza
- King Laurin ski tour with Michele
- Horse rides through the snow
- Evening in a mountain hut with sledging by moonlight
- Have you ever tried cycling in the snow? Find out how it’s done on Manuel’s 2-hour e-bike trip
Snowshoes Walking at sunset
How to make a snowshoes walking very special?
It’s great to go snowshoeing on Carezza Lake at sunset: you will experience unique sensations viewing unbelievable colours and breathing a magical atmosphere!
E-Bike on snow
Manuel will lead you on a 2-hour e-bike tour along snow covered paths and breathtaking landscapes.
Saddle up and feel the sensation of riding a bike on snow, instead of using skis!